34 Macintosh Street, Mascot, NSW
Spacious Family HomeIf you’re looking for a spacious free-standing home on a quiet street, then don’t look any further. With floorboards throughout, this three bedroom house features an open plan kitchen, generous bedrooms, entertainers’ deck, large backyard and lock up garage. Just moments from Lionel Bowen Mascot Park, cafes, shops and schools with Mascot Train Station and buses to the CBD and beaches close by. Inspections by appointment only.
* Freshly painted with polished floorboards throughout
* Large backyard, entertainers’ deck, lock up garage
* Spacious living/dining areas, three generous bedrooms
* Open plan kitchen, gas cooking, bathroom with tub
* Close to all amenities including schools and transport
COVID-19 Inspection Policy: If you are joining one of our home opens, please: 1. ensure that you register in advance through the link on the website and 2. wear a face mask as per NSW Public Health guidelines, otherwise access may be denied on the day.
To apply now, please use this link: https://taylors.com.au/rent
to local shops
to local transport
Subscribe to alerts
Looking for a property to lease, complete the details below and we will send you updates.