Have you wondered about a career in Real Estate Sales?
We are always on the lookout for talented, motivated and trained salespeople. But you'd understand that we really can't just take a shot on someone that had no experience or training. We have partnered with a highly respected Real Estate sales training organisation to create a training and support system to;
- Vet applicants (after you know more you might decide it isn't for you, or our best advice might be that you're not suited to real estate sales)
- Get you through the Sales Trainer Rookie program - 2 days of intensive training in Prospecting, Communication, Marketing, Negotiation and Planning
- Get you through the Certificate of Registration Skills Set which covers the compliance and regulatory issues (note that this not your Real Estate license)
- Ensure you are in the best possible position to begin a productive and rewarding career
- Mentor you through the interview and placement process
We're not guaranteeing anyone a position, however with the training and support system that we have created we will ensure you are trained and certified and given the best possible shot.
Who should be Interested?
- Looking to jump start a fun, rewarding career;
- Looking for a career change;
- Re-entering the work force;
- Looking for a career where age, young or old, is no barrier to a superb earning potential...
...then Residential Real Estate Sales with Taylors Estate Agents could be what you're looking for!
Real Estate Sales is unique in that its star performers have little common ground in terms of age, education or experience. What they do share, and what you will need to be successful are;
- They are highly ethical;
- They are driven and self-motivated;
- They love what they do;
- They're numerate;
- They're highly literate, both spoken and written;
- They are quick thinkers;
- A 'gift of the gab';
- A competitive spirit.
Sound Like You?
Fill out the below form and attach your resume and we will be in touch.